Southview Terrace is ideally located in South Vancouver with access to the lower mainland. It is next door to shopping and services at Champlain Mall, near the Killarney recreational centre, a few blocks from Fraserview Golf Course, and steps away from public transit. At Southview Terrace you are connected to family, friends and the community.’
Southview Terrace is committed to CARE
Compassionate, holistic care in a Christian environment
Assisting and encouraging residents to attain and maintain health and independence
Recognizing the intrinsic worth, dignity and philosophy of each individual resident, family and staff member
Excellence in care and service
We seek to fulfill our commitment to CARE and our Belief by:
• Expressing the love of God through a practical concern for the needs of all who come within our sphere of influence regardless of race, colour, creed, sex, or age.
• Providing for the physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs of our residents, their families, and our community.
• Listening to our residents, identifying concerns, and working together to develop solutions.
• Providing a safe, home-like atmosphere.
• Providing care and support in all aspects of daily living.
• Involving and integrating the community in Southview daily living.
• Recognizing and respecting residents’ diverse religious beliefs and practice.
• Providing opportunity for individual and corporate expression of faith, and which fosters spiritual growth.
• Managing our finances and business practices to ensure our long term sustainability.
• Maintaining our buildings and grounds for the health and enjoyment of our residents, staff and community.
• Promoting the education and personal development of staff.